Me; Writer-in-Residence

At the beginning of 2022, I began my term as a Writer-in-Residence at Fidelia Magazine, which is the online publication of Young Clergy Women International, a supportive and nurturing community of clergy women under the age of 40. I am very much looking forward to sharing my ideas, insights, and hard-earned wisdom, particularly with my fellow clergy women. I will be writing 8-10 articles a year. My plan is to post a preview of my articles here and link it to the full piece at Fidelia. I still plan to write specifically for this blog. Posts here will be more eclectic: ideas that I'm still working out, shorter pieces to encourage moments of reflection, sermons that I'm proud of, books that I'm reading that are no longer current, but I still find impactful, and the like.

Whether you catch my writing here or at Fidelia or both, thank you for including me in your day and your spiritual practice.   

Popular Posts